He goes on to say that ‘from 540 up is the domain of saints, and advanced spiritual students and healers.
A capacity for enormous patience and the persistence of a positive attitude in the face of adversity is characteristic of this energy field; the hallmark of this state is compassion.
People who have attained this level have a noticeable effect on others. They’re capable of a prolonged, open visual gaze, which induces a state of love and peace.’
There are many simple ways to induce a sense of joy in yourself from moment to moment.
The more you do it the more you will BE it.
In the longer term the more moments you spend with a sense of joy inside you, the easier it will be to get back to that peaceful feeling after having a dip down into some of the lower vibrating emotions.
After all, we are human and part of the human condition is to swing between levels of emotional feeling.
Here are my top 10 favourite ways to find my joy in each moment.
1. Joygasm at least once a day – my daily Joygasm makes me a very happy girl.
2. Load up your iPod with all your favourite songs and listen often
3. Organize a ‘funny videos’ playlist on YouTube and bookmark it
4. Bookmark your favorite comedian’s website
5. Buy a copy of your 4 most favorite feel good movies and watch them
6. Dance wildly around the house once a day to your favorite song
7. Get down to child level (on your knees) and look around with a new perspective.
8. Play on the swings or seesaw at the local park (better if done with other kids)
9. Pick or buy a bunch of flowers for yourself just because.
10.Surprise visit someone with a birthday cake (especially if it’s not their birthday).
Now it’s your turn…
Write down at least 10 ways that you can find more joy in your day and make sure to include a daily Joygasm. Listen to a special Joygasm mp3 by clicking here but be warned: A joygasm a day will cause frequent and sudden bouts of extreme happiness.
Before you think that’s it…I’ve written down 10 things and I’ve got my Joygasm, I’m done.
Remember this…you’ve just wasted your time.
That is, unless you actually start doing some of these things that you know will bring you more of a sense of joy in your every day living.
So get to it. Go do it. Enjoy.